10 Product Design Questions for the PM interview
September 26th, 2013 by lewisTweet
Yesterday, I finished a coaching session with one of my clients, who’s getting ready for the Google product manager (PM) interview. He asked for additional practice questions for the product design portion of the Google PM interview. So here it is:
- Design a new mobile app for YouTube.
- Improve Google’s search engine results page for eLearning courses.
- Improve Google’s search engine results page for food recipes.
- You’re the PM for Google+. What killer feature would you develop?
- Design a iPad app for Google Spreadsheet.
- Develop a mobile app for ESPN.
- Redesign a garage door opener.
- Develop a new dating app.
- Develop a mobile app for Starbucks.
- Build a website focused on home contractor reviews.
Have an AMAZING answer to one of these questions? Email lewis (a-t) impactinterview.com with your response. We’ll feature the strongest responses on the blog.
Photo credit: Bert Kaufmann
If you liked this article, let us know by clicking Like.