Jeff Bezos’ Quotes You Can Use at Your Amazon Job Interview
September 16th, 2013 by lewisTweet
I came across this fantastic article, The 20 Smartest Things Jeff Bezos Has Ever Said. If you’re preparing for an Amazon job interview, it’s a fantastic glimpse into how Bezos thinks and how that thinking permeates into Amazon’s culture. In other words, reading this article can help you with the fit portion of your Amazon job interview.
Here are my favorite Bezos’ quotes from the article:
- “We’ve had three big ideas at Amazon that we’ve stuck with for 18 years, and they’re the reason we’re successful: Put the customer first. Invent. And be patient.”
- “If you’re not stubborn, you’ll give up on experiments too soon. And if you’re not flexible, you’ll pound your head against the wall and you won’t see a different solution to a problem you’re trying to solve.”
- “We innovate by starting with the customer and working backwards. That becomes the touchstone for how we invent.”
- “If you never want to be criticized, for goodness’ sake don’t do anything new.”
- “I think frugality drives innovation, just like other constraints do. One of the only ways to get out of a tight box is to invent your way out.”
If you liked this article, let us know by clicking Like.