Interview Coaching for Behavioral Interviews
Impact Interview provides behavioral interview coaching for candidates applying to a variety of positions at some of the top companies in the world.
The behavioral job interview can include questions like, “How do you handle a challenge? Give an example”, “Have you ever made a mistake? How did you handle it?”, and “Tell me about how you have worked effectively under pressure.”
The typical candidate does not receive an offer after a behavioral interview because he or she makes the following mistakes:
- Does not go into specifics when discussing his or her relevant experience
- Fails to engage conversationally with the interviewer
- Fails to directly connect his or her previous experience to the requirements in the position’s job description
Here’s why you should choose us:
- Expertise in the behavioral interview. Our team has been leading candidates to success in their behavioral interviews since 2008.
- Immediate results. In only a short period of time, we are able to provide candidates with prescriptive recommendations on what they need to say and how they need to prepare in order to be successful in their behavioral interviews.
- Interview experts. Our team of coaches are extensively trained in and solely focused on interview coaching. While other teaching components such as career coaching, resume writing, and life coaching can be helpful to candidates, our specialized and streamlined approach allows candidates to fully focus and thrive when it comes to their interviews.
If you’re interested in learning more about our interview coaching services, email email@example.com.
Photo Credit: Vimeo