FBI Phase II Interview Coaching
FBI Phase II Interview Process
During the Phase II structured interview, three Special Agents will assess your skills and abilities including:
- Ability to communicate verbally
- Ability to organize, plan and prioritize
- Ability to relate effectively with others
- Ability to evaluate information and make judgments/decisions
- Initiative and motivation
- Ability to adapt to changing situations
- Honesty and Integrity
They’ll use a technique called “behavioral based” interviewing. Impact Interview can help you prepare for the Phase II interviews.
Benefits of our FBI Phase II Interview Coaching
Get Immediate Results
During your coaching session, your interview coach will simulate a job interview and provide on-the-spot coaching. At the end of the session, you’ll walk away with clearer, more impactful responses to FBI Phase II-type interview questions. Armed with more effective interview responses, you’ll:
- Grab and hold the interviewer’s attention
- Project confidence
- Make a positive, lasting impression
Receive Personalized Advice
Don’t settle for off-the-shelf responses that you’ll find in a typical interview preparation book. We will tailor my feedback to your experience and the position you are applying for.
Extensive Coaching Experience
We have been coaching job seekers for five years, and they’ve landed jobs at many top companies. We are experts in the behavioral-based interview technique used in the FBI Phase II process, both as an interview coach and as a hiring manager.
Photo credit: Wikimedia Commons