12 Product Management Case Interview Questions
October 19th, 2013 by lewisTweet
If you’re preparing for a product management interview, you’ll encounter case interview questions. I’ve included 12 case interview questions relating to strategic, business, and product design issues here.
Strategic & Business Issues
- Amazon cannot get enough Nintendo consoles. What should Amazon do when visitors find that it’s out of stock?
- There is no Amazon.cz. That is, citizens in the Czech Republic cannot purchase from Amazon. What issues should Amazon evaluate before deciding whether they should start selling in the Czech Republic?
- The US government recently submitted a bill to tax all online sales. Pick a pro or con side of the argument, and explain your position.
- Walk me through Amazon’s marketing plan for the new Xbox.
- How can Amazon convince users to write more product reviews?
- Should Amazon decrease payouts to Amazon Associates?
- What is the lifetime value of a Kindle user?
- How can Google+ get its users to add more friends to their network? How would that help Google+?
- Jeff Bezos walks into your office and says you can have a million dollars to launch your best entrepreneurial idea. What is it?
- Create a mobile app to help adults learn new hobbies.
- Design a new shopping app.
- Pick a product from the kitchen and redesign it.
If you liked this article, let us know by clicking Like.