Register Now for this Online Class: How to Ace the Product Manager Interview
March 11th, 2011 by lewisTweet
Impact Interview now offers a 3 hour class called How to Ace the Product Manager Interview. If you’re preparing for an upcoming product manager interview, this class is for you.
March 22, 2011
April 5, 2011
April 19, 2011
Time 6pm to 9 pm Pacific Time Zone (for all three class dates)
Location Online class
During this class, the instructor will cover the following:
- Product design questions including an easy-to-use framework for approaching this problem
- Market sizing questions such as “How much money do you think Google makes from Gmail ads each year?”
- Strategy questions including an in-depth discussion around new market entry, industry analysis, pricing, and competitive response questions
- Behavioral interview questions such as “Tell me a time when you influenced engineering”
- Traditional interview questions such as “Tell me about yourself” and “What’s your biggest weakness?”
Lewis will be the instructor for the class. Before Seattle Interview Coach, he led new AdWords product launches at Google. More recently, Lewis was Microsoft’s director of product management. Here’s what our clients say about his interview coaching:
- “I feel in control of my interviews again.” – G.T.
- “Lewis took my answers from ‘serviceable’ and pushed them to the next level!” – R.C.
- “I strongly recommend Lewis to anyone who wants to deliver when it counts.” – Z.P.
- “This is one of the best investments that I’ve made for my career.” – D.E.
Register before March 18th and receive a $25 discount. To register, choose a class date and click on the payment link below. For any other questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you liked this article, let us know by clicking Like.