Ace the Interview by Understanding Why Hiring Managers Ask Certain Questions
August 30th, 2010 by lewisTweet
Understand why an interviewer is asking a particular question, and you’re more likely to provide a winning response.
The Business Insider recently featured an article called, The 8 Interview Questions You Need To Ask When Hiring. I’ve featured the 8 questions below. Read the article to understand the interviewer’s motivation behind each question.
- How about those Yankees?
- If I called three people who have worked with you, how would they describe you?
- What makes you stand out from others?
- Tell me about a time when you initiated a project that resulted in increased productivity.
- What’s the toughest feedback you’ve ever received and how did you learn from it?
- When have you been most satisfied in your career?
- If you were in this job tomorrow, what are the first things you would do and in what priority?
- Do you have any questions?
If you liked this article, let us know by clicking Like.