How to Answer Awkward Interview Questions
June 2nd, 2010 by lewisTweet
According to Forbes magazine, hiring managers are spending more time assessing an employee’s attitude and cultural fit during the job interview. As a result, you’re more likely to get awkward interview questions such as:
- How happy are you, on a scale of one to 10?
- How lucky are you, on the same scale?
- What books are you reading?
- What do your parents think about your career aspirations?
- How would you describe the work environment in which you would like to work, and how does that compare to your current environment?
- What values in an organization are most important to you?
If you liked this article, let us know by clicking Like.