“Interviews are the Only Things that Matter”
August 24th, 2009 by lewisTweet
Careerbuilder posted an article about 10 things you’re doing wrong in the job search. Interestingly enough, five out of the 10 items are related to interviews:
- You don’t recognize that face-to-face interviews are the only things that matter.
- You don’t prepare well for interviews.
- You’re not selling yourself.
- You have the attitude, “What can you do for me?”
- You give poor reasons for leaving your job.
If you liked this article, let us know by clicking Like.