More Weird Interview Questions
April 20th, 2009 by lewisTweet
Last week’s blog post offered tips on how to handle weird interview questions, along with some sample responses. I came across more wacky questions while flipping through the book High-Impact Interview Questions:
- Who are your heroes and what makes them your heroes?
- If you could be any animal in the jungle, which one would you be and why?
- If you were given a free full-page ad in the newspaper and had to sell yourself in six words or less, how would the ad read?
- If you could invite three people, living or dead, to lunch, whom would you invite and why?
- If you were a bicycle, what part would you be?
- If you had unlimited time and financial assets, what would you do?
- What is your favorite color adn what does it reflect in your personality?
- If you were on a merry-go-round, what song would you be singing?
- If your life had a theme song, what would it be?
If you liked this article, let us know by clicking Like.